Temindung Airport (SRI), also known as Samarinda Temindung Airport, is the old airport for Samarinda. It will be replaced with the new Sungai Siring Airport which will open in 2018.
- 2 km.
- IDR 50.000
- Bandar Udara Temindung
- Look for flights to Samarinda
- Find a hotel in Samarinda
Which airlines fly to Temindung Airport?
Where is Temindung Airport located?
The airport is located in the city, just few km north from the city center.
How to get from the airport to Samarinda city centre by public transport?
There is no public transport at the airport but you can walk 100m down to Jl Gatot Subroto, then turn left and catch a red-brown B taxi all the way to the waterfront (Rp 3000).
How much does a taxi cost from the airport to Samarinda city centre?
Taxis from Temindung airport cost about Rp 50,000.
All prices quoted here were found in July 2017
What are popular destinations from Temindung Airport?
Most flights from Temindung Airport are to Surabaya and to Jakarta but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Batik Air. Every day there are flights to 8 destinations from Temindung Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Surabaya: Juanda International Airport (SUB)
- 2. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 3. Banjarmasin: Syamsudin Noor International Airport (BDJ)
- 4. Berau: Kalimarau Airport (BEJ)
- 5. Denpasar Bali: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- 6. Jakarta: Halim Perdanakusuma International Airport (HLP)