Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Budapest (AMS-BUD)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Budapest for KLM Cityhopper, Transavia, Wizz Air, TUIfly. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Budapest.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Budapest is about 1 hr 50 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 19:40:46.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Budapest.
- Weekly there are 14 flights between Amsterdam to Budapest.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Budapest is at 08:15.
- The latest flight is at 21:05.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport
The Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport, formerly Budapest Ferihegy Airport and still known as Ferihegy, is the largest of the four commercial airports in Hungary serving the capital Budapest. The airport was renamed after Hungarian composer Franz Liszt in 2011. Liszt Ferenc International Airport is with less than 10 million passengers a year fairly small for a capital airport.
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Budapest?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|