Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Gran Canaria (AMS-LPA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Gran Canaria for Iberia Airlines, Vueling, KLM Cityhopper, Air Europa, Transavia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Gran Canaria.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Gran Canaria is about 4 hr 40 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Gran Canaria is 1 hour earlier than the time in Amsterdam. The timezone for Amsterdam is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 19:26:33. For Gran Canaria the timezone is: UTC +00:00 and the local time now: 18:26:33.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Gran Canaria.
- Weekly there are 10 flights between Amsterdam to Gran Canaria.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Gran Canaria is at 06:00.
- The latest flight is at 14:20.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Gran Canaria Airport
The Gran Canaria Airport, or sometimes called Gando Airport is an important airport in the Canary Islands for passengers as well as freight, and is with over 10 million passengers a year the 5th busiest airport in Spain.
Most of the traffic at Gran Canaria Airport is international, mostly tourists from the northern European Countries, like the UK, Germany and Holland. The airport serves as a base for several airlines, among others: Ryanair, Binter Canaries and CanaryFly. It has two runways and one, new terminal. Nearby Gando Air Base is one of the largest air bases of the Spanish Air Force sharing some of the structures, the runways for example, with the civilian airport.
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Gran Canaria?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|CD||Air India Regional||4||--||--|