Looking for a cheap flight from Atambua to Kupang (ABU-KOE)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Atambua to Kupang for Lion Air, Batik Air, Wings Air, Citilink, Garuda Indonesia, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Atambua to Kupang.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Atambua and Kupang is about 45 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 09:52:51.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Atambua to Kupang.
- Weekly there are 8 flights between Atambua to Kupang.
- The earliest flight from Atambua to Kupang is at 09:40.
- The latest flight is at 14:05.
About A. A. Bere Tallo Airport
The A. A. Bere Tallo Airport is located in the border area between Indonesia and East Timor and is a domestic airport only. Previously the airport was name Haliwen Airport but the name was changed in September 2013.
About El Tari International Airport
El Tari Airport or Eltari Airport (KOE) is an airport in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia. Kupang is the most important hub for air travel in Nusa Tenggara.
Which airlines have direct flights between Atambua - Kupang?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|8B||Transnusa Air Services||1||16.00||30.00|