Looking for a cheap flight from Bacolod to Clark (BCD-CRK)? Flights fares for Bacolod to Clark start at US $ 25.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Bacolod to Clark for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, SEAir, AirAsia Zest, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Bacolod to Clark.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Bacolod and Clark is about 1 hr 15 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 11:42:33.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Bacolod to Clark.
- Weekly there are 8 flights between Bacolod to Clark.
- The earliest flight from Bacolod to Clark is at 07:55.
- The latest flight is at 23:30.
- The cheapest price for flight from Bacolod Clark is USD 25.00.
About Bacolod Silay Airport
Bacolod-Silay International Airport serves Negros Occidental Province and its capital city of Bacolod. This new airport replaced the old Bacolod City Domestic Airport in 2007. Although it is designated an international airport there are currently no international flights to Bacolod.
About Clark International Airport
The Clark International Airport mainly serves the Clark Freeport Zone and Angeles City in the Philippines. Since the distance to Manila is about 80 km it is often used as an alternative for flights to the capital as this airport has cheaper landing fees than Manila International Airport. It is recently renamed back to Clark International Airport after have been named the Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (DMIA) for few years.
Which airlines have direct flights between Bacolod - Clark?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||1||22.00||72.00|