Looking for a cheap flight from Bacolod to Manila (BCD-MNL)? Flights fares for Bacolod to Manila start at US $ 21.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Bacolod to Manila for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia Zest, SEAir, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Bacolod to Manila.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Bacolod and Manila is about 1 hr 0 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 11:53:58.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Bacolod to Manila.
- Weekly there are 79 flights between Bacolod to Manila.
- The earliest flight from Bacolod to Manila is at 05:20.
- The latest flight is at 23:00.
- The cheapest price for flight from Bacolod Manila is USD 21.00.
About Bacolod Silay Airport
Bacolod-Silay International Airport serves Negros Occidental Province and its capital city of Bacolod. This new airport replaced the old Bacolod City Domestic Airport in 2007. Although it is designated an international airport there are currently no international flights to Bacolod.
About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila (NAIA) is the main gateway to the Philippines. With over 30 million passengers a year this airport is in top 50 of busiest airports in the world.
Which airlines have direct flights between Bacolod - Manila?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||8||16.00||72.00|