Cheap flights Balikpapan to Jakarta
Looking for a cheap flight from Balikpapan to Jakarta (BPN-CGK)? Flights fares for Balikpapan to Jakarta start at US $ 46.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Balikpapan to Jakarta for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air, Citilink. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Balikpapan to Jakarta.
Flight information Balikpapan to Jakarta
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Balikpapan and Jakarta is about 2 hr 0 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Jakarta is 1 hour earlier than the time in Balikpapan. The timezone for Balikpapan is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 02:43:30. For Jakarta the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 01:43:30.
- There are 7 airlines flying from Balikpapan to Jakarta.
- Weekly there are 127 flights between Balikpapan to Jakarta.
- The earliest flight from Balikpapan to Jakarta is at 06:00.
- The latest flight is at 22:20.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Balikpapan Jakarta is USD 46.00.
Transport to and from Balikpapan to airport Sepinggan (BPN)
The airport is located on the coast just outside the city. Taxi's charge a fixed fare depending on the destination; to the city center is about Rp 55,000. Or you can take the angkot, route 7, on the highway just outside the airport gate, heading for Damai Terminal. Transfer there to route 1 or 3 for central Balikpapan.
Transport to and from Jakarta to airport Soekarno-Hatta International (CGK)
Taxis from the airport are available at kiosks just before the terminal exit or outside. Booking a taxi inside is more expensive (Rp. 150.000 to 200.000), but it will be faster. Outside you will find several taxi companies of which Blue Bird is one of the best but also bit more expensive. A ride into the city would cost about Rp 100.000 to Rp 150.000 depending destination and the taxi company. All taxis use the meter (argo). Once outside you will be greeted by many touts offering you taxis, just ignore them and head strait to the taxis.
Damri provides a good bus service to numerous destinations in Jakarta and beyond. The Damri busses are all air-conditioned and comfortable. They use the toll-road so it is a quick, convenient and cheap alternative. A ticket for a destination in Jakarta would cost Rp 30.000 to Rp 50.000. You can buy a ticket at the booth or inside the bus. The Damri busses depart in front of the terminals. At terminal 1 they depart on the other side of the road. At terminal 2 they depart at the arrivals floor on the far left side.
Jakarta is a very congested city so you need to take extra travel time into account, especially during rush hours.
Airlines with direct flights on route Balikpapan - Jakarta
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times