Cheap flights Batam to Kuala Lumpur
Looking for a cheap flight from Batam to Kuala Lumpur (BTH-KUL)? Flights fares for Batam to Kuala Lumpur start at US $ 25.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Batam to Kuala Lumpur for MasWings, Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, AirAsia, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Batam to Kuala Lumpur.
Flight information Batam to Kuala Lumpur
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Batam and Kuala Lumpur is about 1 hr 20 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Batam is 1 hour earlier than the time in Kuala Lumpur. The timezone for Batam is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 07:30:27. For Kuala Lumpur the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 08:30:27.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Batam to Kuala Lumpur.
- Weekly there are 6 flights between Batam to Kuala Lumpur.
- The earliest flight from Batam to Kuala Lumpur is at 11:50.
- The latest flight is at 11:50.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Batam Kuala Lumpur is USD 25.00.
About Hang Nadim Airport
Hang Nadim Airport (BTH) is the main airport on the Riau Islands and the most confenient way of visiting Batam or the surrounding islands. Numerous ferries can bring you to neighboring islands (including Singapore).
About Kuala Lumpur KLIA International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is one of Asia's largest airports with almost 50 million passengers a year. KLIA is located 50 km south of Kuala Lumpur and consists of two terminals. The main terminal building for handling passengers from the major airlines, mostly on long-haul international flight and the new KLIA2 LCC Terminal to cater specifically to the needs of the Malaysian based low-cost airline AirAsia. In May 2014 the old LCC-T was closed and all low-cost airlines moved to the new KLIA2 terminal.
There is no transfer facility, which means that if you have a flight to KLIA2 with AirAsia and a connecting flight departing from the other terminal, you would need to get your bags, clear customs, get in a bus and go through customs again at the other terminal.
Airlines with direct flights on route Batam - Kuala Lumpur?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times