Looking for a cheap flight from Bengkulu to Yogyakarta (BKS-JOG)? Flights fares for Bengkulu to Yogyakarta start at US $ 55.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Bengkulu to Yogyakarta for Lion Air, Citilink, Wings Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Bengkulu to Yogyakarta.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Bengkulu and Yogyakarta is about 1 hr 10 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 12:11:40.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Bengkulu to Yogyakarta.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Bengkulu to Yogyakarta.
- The earliest flight from Bengkulu to Yogyakarta is at 09:15.
- The latest flight is at 14:15.
- The cheapest price for flight from Bengkulu Yogyakarta is USD 55.00.
About Fatmawati Soekarno Airport
Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS), formerly Padangkemiling Airport, is an airport in Bengkulu, a city in South Sumatra, Indonesia. This airport is named after Fatmawati Soekarno, the First Lady of Indonesia, wife of Soekarno, the first President of Indonesia.
About Adisutjipto International Airport
The Adisucipto International Airport of Yogyakarta is the seventh busiest of Indonesia and has many flights to numerous destinations in Indonesia as well as a few international flights to Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
The airport is named after an Indonesian pilot (Adi Sucipto) who died in the independence war with the Dutch. A new airport far away from Jogja is planned for but it will not open until 2020.
Which airlines have direct flights between Bengkulu - Yogyakarta?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|