Looking for a cheap flight from Bintulu to Kota Kinabalu (BTU-BKI)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Bintulu to Kota Kinabalu for MasWings, Malindo Air, AirAsia, FireFly, AirAsia X. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Bintulu to Kota Kinabalu.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Bintulu and Kota Kinabalu is about 1 hr 5 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Bintulu to Kota Kinabalu.
- Weekly there are 4 flights between Bintulu to Kota Kinabalu.
- The earliest flight from Bintulu to Kota Kinabalu is at 07:35.
- The latest flight is at 17:05.
About Bintulu Airport
Bintulu is a town in the state of Sarawak, Malaysia. The airport is small and has only domestic connections to Kuching or Kuala Lumpurs KLIA airport. The airport is only 5km south west of the city.
About Kota Kinabalu International Airport
Kota Kinabalu International Airport (KKIA) is the second largest airport of Malaysia, handling over 7 million passengers a year. Kota Kinabalu airport is the main gateway into Malaysian Borneo.