Cheap flights Denpasar Bali to Bangkok
Looking for a cheap flight from Denpasar Bali to Bangkok (DPS-BKK)? Flights fares for Denpasar Bali to Bangkok start at US $ 78.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Denpasar Bali to Bangkok for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Bangkok Airways, Thai AirAsia, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Denpasar Bali to Bangkok.
Flight information Denpasar Bali to Bangkok
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Denpasar Bali and Bangkok is about 1 hr 5 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Bangkok is 1 hour earlier than the time in Denpasar Bali. The timezone for Denpasar Bali is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 08:30:12. For Bangkok the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 07:30:12.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Denpasar Bali to Bangkok.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Denpasar Bali to Bangkok.
- The earliest flight from Denpasar Bali to Bangkok is at 17:40.
- The latest flight is at 17:40.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Denpasar Bali Bangkok is USD 78.00.
About Ngurah Rai International Airport
Bali's airport Ngurah Rai is named after I Gusti Ngurah Rai, an Indonesian National Hero who died in a puputan (fight to the death) against the Dutch at Marga during the Indonesian Revolution in 1946. The airport has undergone some major renovations lately significantly improving the congestion and facilities.
About Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport (also known as Bangkok International Airport) is the main entry point into Thailand. The airport was build recently at a cost of US$ 3.8 billion to replace the aging Don Muang airport north of Bangkok. The new Suvarnabhumi airport is located 30km east of downtown Bangkok. Although the initial plan was to closedown Don Muang airport after the opening of Suvarnabhumi on 15 September 2006, the old airport is currently still in service due to construction and congestion problems at Suvarnabhumi. A few airlines have decided to only use Don Muang airport: Nokair is one of them and Airasia moved all operations to Don Muang on 1 October 2012. Suvarnabhumi Airport has two parallel runways of 4,000m and 3,700m, 120 aircraft parking bays and is capable of receiving the Airbus A380. The airport is the busiest in South East Asia and is capable of handling a massive 45 million passengers a year. The main terminal is the fourth biggest passenger terminal in the world (after Dubai, Bejing and Hong Kong).
Airlines with direct flights on route Denpasar Bali - Bangkok?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times