Looking for a cheap flight from Eindhoven to Palma De Mallorca (EIN-PMI)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Eindhoven to Palma De Mallorca for Iberia Airlines, KLM Cityhopper, Air Europa, Transavia, Vueling. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Eindhoven to Palma De Mallorca.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Eindhoven and Palma De Mallorca is about 2 hr 15 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 06:43:14.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Eindhoven to Palma De Mallorca.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Eindhoven to Palma De Mallorca.
- The earliest flight from Eindhoven to Palma De Mallorca is at 13:00.
- The latest flight is at 13:00.
About Eindhoven Airport
Eindhoven Airport, located just 7 km west of the city, is the main low-cost airport of the Netherlands and the second-largest airport after Amsterdam Schiphol Airport. Eindhoven is the main hub for Transavia and Ryanair. About 5 million passengers a year use Eindhoven Airport. A new terminal was constructed in 2012 to accommodate the increasing number of passengers. All facilities are available here, including a airport hotel, ATM, baggage lockers etc.
Eindhoven Airport was founded as a grass strip in 1932 and was expanded by the Germans during the Second World War. Also after the War the Airport continued its military use and was made available for civilian use only in 1984. Now the F-16 jet-fighters are gone but the airport is still used for military transports.
About Palma de Mallorca Airport
Palma de Mallorca Airport is an international airport near the capital Palma on the island Majorca, part of the Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean Sea. Majorca is a major tourist destination and the Palma de Mallorca Airport handles on a busy day in the summer almost as much aircraft as Heathrow, Europe's busiest airport. During the winter though, most of the terminals are closed.