Looking for a cheap flight from Guangzhou to London (CAN-LONA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Guangzhou to London for China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, British Airways, XiamenAir, Shanghai Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Guangzhou to London.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Guangzhou and London is about 4 hr 35 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 7 hours: The time in London is 7 hour earlier than the time in Guangzhou. The timezone for Guangzhou is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 07:28:42. For London the timezone is: UTC +01:00 and the local time now: 00:28:42.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Guangzhou to London.
- Weekly there are 5 flights between Guangzhou to London.
- The earliest flight from Guangzhou to London is at 09:30.
- The latest flight is at 09:30.
About Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
The Baiyun International airport of Guangzhou is China's second busiest with over 40 million passengers a year. The airport serves the city of Guangzhou and the province Guangdong, formerly known as Canton, and is a major hub to other destinations in China.
The metropole London has multiple airports: London Luton Airport (LTN), London Gatwick Airport (LGW), London City Airport (LCY), Heathrow Airport (LHR), London Stansted Airport (STN), London Southend Airport (SEN). Find cheap flights to London here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in London, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Guangzhou - London?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|CZ||China Southern Airlines||2||419.00||872.00|