Looking for a cheap flight from Guangzhou to Shanghai (CAN-SHAA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Guangzhou to Shanghai for China Southern Airlines, Air China, China Eastern Airlines, XiamenAir, Shanghai Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Guangzhou to Shanghai.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Guangzhou and Shanghai is about 2 hr 0 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 12:58:30.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Guangzhou to Shanghai.
- Weekly there are 30 flights between Guangzhou to Shanghai.
- The earliest flight from Guangzhou to Shanghai is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 22:05.
About Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport
The Baiyun International airport of Guangzhou is China's second busiest with over 40 million passengers a year. The airport serves the city of Guangzhou and the province Guangdong, formerly known as Canton, and is a major hub to other destinations in China.
The metropole Shanghai has multiple airports: Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG), Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA). Find cheap flights to Shanghai here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Shanghai, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Guangzhou - Shanghai?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|MU||China Eastern Airlines||5||--||--|
|CZ||China Southern Airlines||2||--||--|