Looking for a cheap flight from Kendari to Makassar (KDI-UPG)? Flights fares for Kendari to Makassar start at US $ 17.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kendari to Makassar for Lion Air, Batik Air, Citilink, Garuda Indonesia, Wings Air, Indonesia AirAsia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Kendari to Makassar.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kendari and Makassar is about 0 hr 58 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Kendari to Makassar.
- Weekly there are 11 flights between Kendari to Makassar.
- The earliest flight from Kendari to Makassar is at 07:40.
- The latest flight is at 11:15.
- The cheapest price for flight from Kendari Makassar is USD 17.00.
About Haluoleo Airport
The Haluoleo Airport, previously named Wolter Monginsidi Airport, is an airport near Kendari in southeast Sulawesi. It has recently seen some major improvements including a runway extension and a new passenger terminal (opened in 2012). The plan is to use Kendari's Haluoleo Airport as a second transfer hub for flights to eastern Indonesia, to ease congestion at Makassar's Hasanuddin Airport.
About Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
Makassar Airport is a major hub for flights between west and east Indonesia and with over 5 million passengers a year it is one the busiest airports in Indonesia. From Makassar you can take a flight to almost every airport in the eastern part of the country as well as to major airports in Java and Kalimantan. Garuda and Airasia have flights from Makassar to a few international destinations like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
Which airlines have direct flights between Kendari - Makassar?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|