Cheap flights Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta
Looking for a cheap flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta (KUL-CGK)? Flights fares for Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta start at US $ 22.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta for MasWings, Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, AirAsia, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta.
Flight information Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kuala Lumpur and Jakarta is about 1 hr 40 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Jakarta is 1 hour earlier than the time in Kuala Lumpur. The timezone for Kuala Lumpur is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 04:43:59. For Jakarta the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 03:43:59.
- There are 15 airlines flying from Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta.
- Weekly there are 127 flights between Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta.
- The earliest flight from Kuala Lumpur to Jakarta is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 23:55.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kuala Lumpur Jakarta is USD 22.00.
About Kuala Lumpur KLIA International Airport
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is one of Asia's largest airports with almost 50 million passengers a year. KLIA is located 50 km south of Kuala Lumpur and consists of two terminals. The main terminal building for handling passengers from the major airlines, mostly on long-haul international flight and the new KLIA2 LCC Terminal to cater specifically to the needs of the Malaysian based low-cost airline AirAsia. In May 2014 the old LCC-T was closed and all low-cost airlines moved to the new KLIA2 terminal.
There is no transfer facility, which means that if you have a flight to KLIA2 with AirAsia and a connecting flight departing from the other terminal, you would need to get your bags, clear customs, get in a bus and go through customs again at the other terminal.
About Soekarno–Hatta International Airport
The Soekarno-Hatta International Airport of Jakarta is a huge airport, currently the tenth busiest in the world and one of the fastest growing airports in the world. The Jakarta airport is the main hub for every airline for flights throughout Indonesia. Often direct flights between cities are not available or expensive and the best option is often with a transfer in Jakarta. From Jakarta you can reach every corner of Indonesia as well as numerous international destinations.
Airlines with direct flights on route Kuala Lumpur - Jakarta?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|XT||Indonesia AirAsia X||2||19.00||51.00|
See all flight departure times