Cheap flights Kupang to Jakarta
Looking for a cheap flight from Kupang to Jakarta (KOE-CGK)? Flights fares for Kupang to Jakarta start at US $ 65.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Kupang to Jakarta for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Citilink, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Kupang to Jakarta.
Flight information Kupang to Jakarta
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Kupang and Jakarta is about 2 hr 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Jakarta is 1 hour earlier than the time in Kupang. The timezone for Kupang is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 02:44:54. For Jakarta the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 01:44:54.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Kupang to Jakarta.
- Weekly there are 46 flights between Kupang to Jakarta.
- The earliest flight from Kupang to Jakarta is at 06:00.
- The latest flight is at 20:25.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Kupang Jakarta is USD 65.00.
Transport to and from Kupang to airport El Tari (KOE)
Kupang's El Tari Airport is 15km east of the town centre. Taxis from the airport to town cost a fixed Rp 60,000. For public transport, turn left out of the terminal and walk 1km to the junction with the main highway, from where the bemos to town cost Rp 4000. Going to the airport, take the Penfui bemo to the junction and then walk.
Transport to and from Jakarta to airport Soekarno-Hatta International (CGK)
Taxis from the airport are available at kiosks just before the terminal exit or outside. Booking a taxi inside is more expensive (Rp. 150.000 to 200.000), but it will be faster. Outside you will find several taxi companies of which Blue Bird is one of the best but also bit more expensive. A ride into the city would cost about Rp 100.000 to Rp 150.000 depending destination and the taxi company. All taxis use the meter (argo). Once outside you will be greeted by many touts offering you taxis, just ignore them and head strait to the taxis.
Damri provides a good bus service to numerous destinations in Jakarta and beyond. The Damri busses are all air-conditioned and comfortable. They use the toll-road so it is a quick, convenient and cheap alternative. A ticket for a destination in Jakarta would cost Rp 30.000 to Rp 50.000. You can buy a ticket at the booth or inside the bus. The Damri busses depart in front of the terminals. At terminal 1 they depart on the other side of the road. At terminal 2 they depart at the arrivals floor on the far left side.
Jakarta is a very congested city so you need to take extra travel time into account, especially during rush hours.
Airlines with direct flights on route Kupang - Jakarta
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times