Looking for a cheap flight from Munich to Shanghai (MUC-SHAA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Munich to Shanghai for China Southern Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, Lufthansa, XiamenAir, Shanghai Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Munich to Shanghai.
Flight time and time difference
- Be aware there is a time difference of 7 hours: The time in Munich is 7 hour earlier than the time in Shanghai. The timezone for Munich is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 06:51:58. For Shanghai the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 13:51:58.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Munich to Shanghai.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Munich to Shanghai.
- The earliest flight from Munich to Shanghai is at 12:30.
- The latest flight is at 12:30.
About Munich Airport
Munich Airport is a large international airport serving Munich, the capital of the state of Bavaria in Germany. With over 42 million passengers a year, Munich Airport is the second largest airport in Germany, after Frankfurt Airport, and is a major hub for Lufthansa and Lufthansa Regional. Although Lufthansa has its base at Frankfurt, the airline has more flights from Munich to European destinations, while Frankfurt has more intercontinental flights. The airport was voted best European Airport eight times in the last ten years.
The metropole Shanghai has multiple airports: Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG), Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport (SHA). Find cheap flights to Shanghai here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Shanghai, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Munich - Shanghai?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|