Looking for a cheap flight from St. Petersburg to Prague (LED-PRG)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from St. Petersburg to Prague for Aeroflot, Czech Airlines, S7 Airlines, Travel Service, Rossiya Airlines, Ural Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from St. Petersburg to Prague.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between St. Petersburg and Prague is about 1 hr 30 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 2 hours: The time in Prague is 2 hour earlier than the time in St. Petersburg. The timezone for St. Petersburg is: UTC +03:00. The local time now: 04:34:24. For Prague the timezone is: UTC +01:00 and the local time now: 02:34:24.
- There are 2 airlines flying from St. Petersburg to Prague.
- The earliest flight from St. Petersburg to Prague is at 08:55.
- The latest flight is at 15:40.
About Pulkovo Airport Saint Petersburg
The Pulkovo Airport was named Shosseynaya Airport until the name was changed to Pulkovo Airport in 1973. The airport's IATA code (LED) is derived from the former name of Saint Petersburg: Leningrad.
About Václav Havel Airport Prague
The Václav Havel Airport Prague, previously Prague Ruzyne Airport, is the international airport of Prague, located about 20 km northwest of the city. It is the busiest of the former East-European communist countries. The Prague Airport is the main base for Czech Airlines and a hub for low cost carriers Wizz Air and Ryanair. The airport was a major scene in the 1968 Soviet led occupation of Czechoslovakia to end the Prague Spring. The airport was captured in the early hours of the invasion. A special flight from Moscow carried more than 100 agents who quickly secured the airport and prepared the way for the airlift which carried Soviet troops and tanks to Prague Airport.