Cheap flights Surabaya to Denpasar Bali
Looking for a cheap flight from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali (SUB-DPS)? Flights fares for Surabaya to Denpasar Bali start at US $ 22.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali for Garuda Indonesia, Lion Air, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air, Citilink. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali.
Flight information Surabaya to Denpasar Bali
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Surabaya and Denpasar Bali is about 20 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Surabaya is 1 hour earlier than the time in Denpasar Bali. The timezone for Surabaya is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 02:44:12. For Denpasar Bali the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 03:44:12.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali.
- Weekly there are 103 flights between Surabaya to Denpasar Bali.
- The earliest flight from Surabaya to Denpasar Bali is at 05:35.
- The latest flight is at 21:30.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Surabaya Denpasar Bali is USD 22.00.
Transport to and from Surabaya to airport Juanda (SUB)
By bus: Damri air conditioned shuttle buses are available in front of the domestic terminal, near the parking bay. The fare is Rp 20,000 and the bus will take you to the Purabaya Bus Terminal (the locals call it Burgarasih Terminal), which is about 10km south of the city. Depending on traffic, this will take around 30 minutes. The operating hours are from 4am till 7pm.
Taxis are widely available outside the terminal building. Primkopal Juanda taxis operate on a flat-fee rate to various destinations in Surabaya. Officially, you are supposed to buy fixed-fare taxi coupons from the "Prima Taxi" stand for the 18 km trip into town (around Rp 90,000-120,000 depending on your exact destination, add on another Rp 8,000 for toll road fees). In practice you may be able to get a driver dropping off passengers to pick you up.
Transport to and from Denpasar Bali to airport Ngurah Rai (DPS)
Some hotels organize free transfers from the airport, but there are plenty of other options available.
Taxies: go to the ticketing booth, on the right side just after the exit, buy a fixed-fare ticket and a driver will be assigned to you. When you are on a budget, you can flag down a taxi from outside the airport. If you are a girl, or traveling alone do take a Blue Bird Taxis as they are safe and reliable.
Alternatively, you can walk outside the airport to the main street where you can flag down a bemo (local minivan). Most of the bemos in this area will be heading to Kuta and be prepared for a hot, crowded journey. Especially at night, transport options are limited, but the distance to Kuta is just a few kilometers so you could even walk it. Be sure to have a map though because you need to make a few turns but the road is busy and well lit.
Airlines with direct flights on route Surabaya - Denpasar Bali
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times