Looking for a cheap flight from Tacloban to Manila (TAC-MNL)? Flights fares for Tacloban to Manila start at US $ 22.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Tacloban to Manila for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia Zest, SEAir, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Tacloban to Manila.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Tacloban and Manila is about 1 hr 0 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 22:43:52.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Tacloban to Manila.
- Weekly there are 71 flights between Tacloban to Manila.
- The earliest flight from Tacloban to Manila is at 05:35.
- The latest flight is at 20:40.
- The cheapest price for flight from Tacloban Manila is USD 22.00.
About Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport
Daniel Z. Romualdez Airport, also simply known as DZR Airport, Tacloban Domestik or even Tacloban City Airport, is an airport which serves Tacloban in Leyte province, the Philippines and is, although small, the main gateway to Eastern Visayas region. The airport is the 8th busiest airport in the Philippines with over one million passengers a year.
About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila (NAIA) is the main gateway to the Philippines. With over 30 million passengers a year this airport is in top 50 of busiest airports in the world.
Which airlines have direct flights between Tacloban - Manila?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||5||15.00||58.00|