KA Bogowonto travels between Yogyakarta (LPN) and Jakarta (PSE).
Bogowonto train is an economy-class train that at first only served Jakarta ( Pasar Senen ) - Kutoarjo route only, but now it has been extended into Yogyakarta (Lempuyangan) - Jakarta (Pasar Senen). This expanding was due to the addition service for customers. This addition officially took place on March 1st, 2012. Bogowonto train becomes the first economy-class train in Indonesia equipped with air conditioning. Although Bogowonto train was first operated on September 3rd, 2010, but this train is a favorite one due to high demand from day to day. The train ticket price is indeed increased as well as tickets for Gajah Wong train, but demand is not decreased. Bogowonto train was managed by Regional Operations V Purwokerto. Bogowonto train stops at several stations like Wates, Kutoarjo, Kebumen, Gombong, Kroya, Purwokerto, Cirebon Prujakan and Jatinegara. This train will stop Jatinegara Station only when departing from Yogyakarta.
- Yogyakarta to Indramayu from: USD 15.35
- Yogyakarta to Cirebon from: USD 12.70
- Yogyakarta to Jakarta from: USD 18.54
- Yogyakarta to Yogyakarta from: USD 12.70
- Yogyakarta to Kutoarjo from: USD 2.83
- Yogyakarta to Purwokerto from: USD 5.75
- Yogyakarta to Kebumen from: USD 5.75
- Yogyakarta to Wates from: USD 2.83
Images of train Bogowonto
The Bogowonto trains operate from Yogyakarta - Jakarta and vice versa
Bogowonto: Yogyakarta - Jakarta (#141)
Bogowonto: Jakarta - Yogyakarta (#142)
Bogowonto: Yogyakarta - Jakarta (#144)