KA Gajahwong travels between Yogyakarta (LPN) and Jakarta (PSE).
Gajah Wong train is an economy class train but equipped with AC and is the second economy train in Indonesian which uses AC facility, after Bogowonto train. Gajah Wong train serves Jakarta (Pasar Senen)-Yogyakarta (Lempuyangan) route and vice versa. Gajah Wong train is a relatively new for it was launched on August 25th, 2011. This train name is taken from the name of one river in Yogyakarta called Gajah Wong River. Gajah Wong train consists of 12 special carriages for passengers equipped with air conditioning (K3) and one dining generator carriage (MP3). This train stops at several stations, including Wates Station, Kutoarjo Station, Kebumen Station, Karangayar Station, Gombong Station, Kroya Stasion, Purwokerto Station, Cirebonprujakan Station, Bekasi Station, Jatinegara Station and Pasarsenen Station.
- Yogyakarta to Cirebon from: USD 12.10
- Yogyakarta to Brebes from: USD 17.73
- Yogyakarta to Bekasi from: USD 15.95
- Yogyakarta to Jakarta from: USD 15.95
- Yogyakarta to Kutoarjo from: USD 2.78
- Yogyakarta to Purwokerto from: USD 12.10
- Yogyakarta to Kebumen from: USD 5.63
- Yogyakarta to Wates from: USD 2.78
Images of train Gajahwong
The Gajahwong trains operate from Yogyakarta - Jakarta and vice versa
Gajahwong: Yogyakarta - Jakarta (#153)
Gajahwong: Jakarta - Yogyakarta (#154)