Train tickets to Station Kiaracondong, Bandung
Looking for a train ticket to Station Kiaracondong, Bandung? Find here easily all available train tickets and other relevant information. You can search for cheap train tickets to Kiaracondong and easily compare ticket prices for different dates and stations.
Kiaracondong Station with station code KAC is a train station located on the border between Babakansari village and Kebonjayanti village, Kiaracondong sub-District, Bandung City, West Java Province. The train station is operated by the PT. KAI Operational Region (Daop) II Bandung and is the second largest station in Bandung after Bandung Station (BD). Although it is the second largest station, it only serves economy-class train departures. Since Lodaya train heading to Solo and Mutiara Selatan train heading to Surabaya stops at Kiaracondong Station, then on December 1st, 2008 to raise and lower the passengers from or to Bandung, then from that moment this station has become drop-off and get-on point for passengers until now, just like Jatinegara station in Jakarta. There are public facilities like mosque, toilets and waiting room in Kiaracondong Station.
Cheap train tickets to Bandung
- Surabaya to Bandung from: USD 32.49
- Yogyakarta to Bandung from: USD 20.08
- Solo to Bandung from: USD 14.87
- Tasikmalaya to Bandung from: USD 5.89
- Malang to Bandung from: USD 18.25
- Jakarta to Bandung from: USD 9.49
- Madiun to Bandung from: USD 7.86
- Semarang to Bandung from: USD 11.95
- Kediri to Bandung from: USD 25.19
- Banjar to Bandung from: USD 5.89
- Purwakarta to Bandung from: USD 5.89
- Ciamis to Bandung from: USD 5.89
Departures from station Kiaracondong, Bandung
|Argo Parahyangan (#37)||Jakarta||04:35|
|Mutiara Selatan (#103)||Bandung||09:26|
|Argo Parahyangan (#43)||Bandung||13:30|
|Argo Parahyangan (#47)||Bandung||17:45|
|Mutiara Selatan (#104)||Malang||21:07|
Train Stations in Bandung
These are the stations near Bandung for which you can book a train ticket online. There may be more stations near Bandung but they are only for local trains.