Train tickets to Station Tegal, Tegal
Looking for a train ticket to Station Tegal, Tegal? Find here easily all available train tickets and other relevant information. You can search for cheap train tickets to Tegal and easily compare ticket prices for different dates and stations.
Tegal Station is a station that is under the control of PT. KAI Operational Region IV Semarang or precisely located in Tegal Timur, Tegal, Central Java Province. The station stretches from north to south. For track towards the north, it will turn east toward Semarang. As for the track to the south, it will be turned to the west where there are two branch lines with the first line heading to Brebes and the other line heading to Slawi and continued to Purwokerto. The station originally served as a JSM tram station or Java Spoorweg Maatschappij built in 1885. But in 1897, the station was purchased by SCS (Semarang Cheribon Stoomtram Maatschappij). At the time it's purchased by SCS, this station has big wooden roof covering three train tracks. In 1918, this station was renovated with a work of an architect named Henri Maclaine Pont despite retaining the roof style made in 1897. The parking area at the station is now quite well-organized, as well as toilet facilities that have been carried out repairs.
Cheap train tickets to Tegal
- Jakarta to Tegal from: USD 7.12
- Semarang to Tegal from: USD 3.46
- Cirebon to Tegal from: USD 3.11
- Solo to Tegal from: USD 11.06
- Surabaya to Tegal from: USD 12.45
- Pekalongan to Tegal from: USD 3.77
- Purwokerto to Tegal from: USD 6.53
- Bekasi to Tegal from: USD 9.64
- Malang to Tegal from: USD 7.12
- Bandung to Tegal from: USD 11.72
- Cikampek to Tegal from: USD 3.11
- Pemalang to Tegal from: USD 3.77
Train Stations in Tegal
These are the stations near Tegal for which you can book a train ticket online. There may be more stations near Tegal but they are only for local trains.