Train tickets to Station Tugu, Yogyakarta
Looking for a train ticket to Station Tugu, Yogyakarta? Find here easily all available train tickets and other relevant information. You can search for cheap train tickets to Tugu and easily compare ticket prices for different dates and stations.
Tugu Station Yogyakarta is located at the city center and is the largest station in Yogyakarta Province with European-style architecture of the building because it was built during the reign of the Dutch. The station has six railway lines serving the route for almost all major cities in Java. The station started to operate on May 2nd, 1887 and initially served as a transit station for trains transporting crops from Java, Sumatra, Kalimantan and Sulawesi. Then on February 1st, 1905, the station changed its function as a transit station for passenger trains. In 1899 there was built the first outside city line connecting Yogyakarta-Surakarta city. In addition, up to now the station still serves as a treatment place for train. Facilities at this station are complete including the presence of ATM machine, vending machine to free wifi that can be accessed while waiting for train arrival.
Cheap train tickets to Yogyakarta
- Jakarta to Yogyakarta from: USD 5.19
- Bandung to Yogyakarta from: USD 6.61
- Malang to Yogyakarta from: USD 9.46
- Cirebon to Yogyakarta from: USD 5.91
- Tasikmalaya to Yogyakarta from: USD 6.61
- Surabaya to Yogyakarta from: USD 5.91
- Purwokerto to Yogyakarta from: USD 4.21
- Sidoarjo to Yogyakarta from: USD 5.91
- Jember to Yogyakarta from: USD 5.91
- Madiun to Yogyakarta from: USD 5.91
- Kediri to Yogyakarta from: USD 6.61
- Garut to Yogyakarta from: USD 6.61
Images of station Station Tugu, Yogyakarta
Train Stations in Yogyakarta
These are the stations near Yogyakarta for which you can book a train ticket online. There may be more stations near Yogyakarta but they are only for local trains.