Sultan Abdul Halim Airport is a small airport handling only half a million passengers a year and has only two domestic connections with Kuala Lumpur KLIA airport and Subang airport.
- 13 km.
- Lapangan Terbang Sultan Abdul Halim
- Asia/Kuala Lumpur
- Look for flights to Alor Setar
- Find a hotel in Alor Setar
Which airlines fly to Sultan Abdul Halim Airport?
Where is Sultan Abdul Halim Airport located?
Sultan Abdul Halim Airport is located 13 km north of Alor Setar.
How to get from the airport to Alor Setar city centre by public transport?
Airasia provides a shuttle service from the Alor Setar airport to Hat Yai, Thailand.
What are popular destinations from Sultan Abdul Halim Airport?
Sultan Abdul Halim Airport is not a large airport so there are not many flights departing here. There are only a few destinations that you can reach from Sultan Abdul Halim Airport, most of these are operated by MasWings. Many people take a flight to Kuala Lumpur and transfer to another flight there.
- 1. Kuala Lumpur: Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (SZB)
- 2. Kuala Lumpur: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- 3. Johor Bahru: Senai International Airport (JHB)