Abu Dhabi Airport is about 38 kilometers southeast city center of Abu Dhabi. The airport is the second largest airport in the United Arab Emirates. The airport is growing very quickly. Currently, Abu Dhabi Airport serves more than 94 destinations in 56 countries.
Which airlines fly to Abu Dhabi International Airport?
There are more airlines flying to Abu Dhabi International Airport. See here for a complete list of airlines flying to Abu Dhabi International Airport or look for flights to Abu Dhabi.
How to get from the airport to Abu Dhabi city centre by public transport?
From downtown Abu Dhabi, to get to the airport location or conversely you can use private transport, public transport such as taxi or bus and car rental. This car rental service at the airport is located at Terminal 3.
What are popular destinations from Abu Dhabi International Airport?
Most flights from Abu Dhabi International Airport are to Jeddah and to Muscat but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Etihad Airways. Every day there are flights to 55 destinations from Abu Dhabi International Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Jeddah: King Abdulaziz International Airport (JED)
- 2. Muscat: International Airport (MCT)
- 3. Riyadh: King Khaled International Airport (RUH)
- 4. Cairo: Cairo International Airport (CAI)
- 5. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 6. Islamabad: Benazir Bhutto International Airport (ISB)