Blimbingsari airport, located in the village of Blimbingsari, was opened on December 29, 2010. The next day a Sky Aviation airplane landed which was the first commercial flights to the airport. The Blimbingsari Airport is a small airport with limited facilities.
- 15 km.
- IDR 100.000
- Bandara Blimbingsari
- Look for flights to Banyuwangi
- Find a hotel in Banyuwangi
Which airlines fly to Blimbingsari Airport?
Where is Blimbingsari Airport located?
The airport is located about 15 km south of Banyuwangi, a half hour drive by car.
How to get from the airport to Banyuwangi city centre by public transport?
You can get on the new Damri Airport bus: for just Rp 20,000 it will take you to city with complimentary free WiFi and air conditioning.
How much does a taxi cost from the airport to Banyuwangi city centre?
A taxi using the meter from Blimbingsari Airport will cost about 100.000 to central Banyuwangi.
All prices quoted here were found in May 2016
What are popular destinations from Blimbingsari Airport?
Most flights from Blimbingsari Airport are to Surabaya and to Jakarta but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Wings Air. Every day there are flights to 5 destinations from Blimbingsari Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Surabaya: Juanda International Airport (SUB)
- 2. Jakarta: Soekarno–Hatta International Airport (CGK)
- 3. Bandung: Husein Sastranegara International Airport (BDO)
- 4. Denpasar Bali: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- 5. Yogyakarta: Adisutjipto International Airport (JOG)