The Siem Reap International Airport is the main airport for visitors to the temples of Angkor and has more passengers per year than the airport of the capital Phnom Penh.
All facilities are available including international ATMs, shops and restaurants. Most regional Asian airlines fly to Siem Reap, but flying to Siem Reap can be expensive and it can be worthwhile to fly to Bangkok and travel overland to Siem Reap.
- 10 km.
- USD 8.00
- Siem Reap International Airport
- Asia/Phnom Penh
- Look for flights to Siem Reap
- Find a hotel in Siem Reap
Which airlines fly to Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport?
Where is Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport located?
The airport is located about 10 km north east of the city of Siem Reap not far away from the temples.
How much does a taxi cost from the airport to Siem Reap city centre?
Public buses are not available but taxis to the city are cheap. Prepaid taxi at the booth cost just US $ 8 while a tuk-tuk cost around $6. Alternatively you can take a motorcycle taxi for just $2. If you have booked a hotel in advance they often provide free airport pick-up.
All prices quoted here were found in July 2017
What are popular destinations from Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport?
Most flights from Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport are to Phnom Penh and to Ho Chi Minh City but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Cambodia Angkor Air. Every day there are flights to 6 destinations from Siem Reap-Angkor International Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Phnom Penh: Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- 2. Ho Chi Minh City: Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN)
- 3. Hanoi: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- 4. Hong Kong: Hong Kong International Airport (HKG)
- 5. Kunming: Wujiaba International Airport (KMG)
- 6. Singapore: Changi Airport (SIN)