The Jieyang Chaoshan International Airport is the new airport replacing the old Shantou Waisha Airport. It opened in December 2011, since then all flights and codes have been transferred to this new airport.
The airport is small with about 2 million passengers a year. Chaoshan Airport has few international destinations (Singapore, Bangkok and Hong Kong) and several domestic destinations.
- 10 km.
- Shantou Waisha Airport
- Look for flights to Jieyang
- Find a hotel in Jieyang
Which airlines fly to Chaoshan International Airport?
Where is Chaoshan International Airport located?
Chaoshan International Airport is located in the center of three cities: Jieyang, Shantou and Chaozhou; about 10 km west of Jieyang, 20 km northeast of Shantou and 15 km southeast of Chaozhou.
What are popular destinations from Chaoshan International Airport?
Most flights from Chaoshan International Airport are to Shanghai and to Guangzhou but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by China Southern Airlines. Every day there are flights to 8 destinations from Chaoshan International Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Shanghai: Pudong International Airport (PVG)
- 2. Guangzhou: Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN)
- 3. Shanghai: Hongqiao International Airport (SHA)
- 4. Chongqing: Chongqing Jiangbei International Airport (CKG)
- 5. Hangzhou: Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (HGH)
- 6. Beijing: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)