Tagbilaran Airport is a small domestic airport located at Barangay Taloto serving the area of Tagbilaran, the capital of Bohol Province.
- 3 km.
- Paliparan ng Tagbilaran
- Look for flights to Tagbilaran
- Find a hotel in Tagbilaran
Which airlines fly to Tagbilaran Airport?
Where is Tagbilaran Airport located?
Tagbilaran Airport is located just 3 km north from the city center of Tagbilaran.
How to get from the airport to Tagbilaran city centre by public transport?
Normally there are a few taxis waiting outside the terminal and since the airport is so close to the city the taxi fare will not be expensive. If you are on a budget, tricycles and jeepneys are available as well. A tricycle from the airport to the city would costs about PHP 20.
What are popular destinations from Tagbilaran Airport?
Tagbilaran Airport is not a large airport so there are not many flights departing here. There are only a few destinations that you can reach from Tagbilaran Airport, most of these are operated by Philippine Airlines. Many people take a flight to Manila and transfer to another flight there.
- 1. Manila: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- 2. Davao: Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO)
- 3. Cagayan de Oro: Laguindingan International Airport (CGY)
- 4. Clark: Clark International Airport (CRK)