Tagbilaran Airport is a small domestic airport located at Barangay Taloto serving the area of Tagbilaran, the capital of Bohol Province.
- 3 km.
- Paliparan ng Tagbilaran
- Look for flights to Tagbilaran
- Find a hotel in Tagbilaran
Which airlines fly to Tagbilaran Airport?
Where is Tagbilaran Airport located?
Tagbilaran Airport is located just 3 km north from the city center of Tagbilaran.
How to get from the airport to Tagbilaran city centre by public transport?
Normally there are a few taxis waiting outside the terminal and since the airport is so close to the city the taxi fare will not be expensive. If you are on a budget, tricycles and jeepneys are available as well. A tricycle from the airport to the city would costs about PHP 20.
What are popular destinations from Tagbilaran Airport?
Most flights from Tagbilaran Airport are to Manila and to Davao but there are many more flights to other destinations as well, most of them by Cebu Pacific Air. Every day there are flights to 5 destinations from Tagbilaran Airport. Here are the most popular destinations:
- 1. Manila: Ninoy Aquino International Airport (MNL)
- 2. Davao: Francisco Bangoy International Airport (DVO)
- 3. Cagayan de Oro: Laguindingan International Airport (CGY)
- 4. Clark: Clark International Airport (CRK)
- 5. Seoul: Incheon International Airport (ICN)