Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Bologna (AMS-BLQ)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Bologna for KLM Cityhopper, Alitalia, Transavia, Alitalia Cityliner, Air Dolomiti. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Bologna.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Bologna is about 1 hr 45 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 05:23:39.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Bologna.
- Weekly there are 3 flights between Amsterdam to Bologna.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Bologna is at 06:50.
- The latest flight is at 20:40.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport
With over 7 million passengers a year Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport is the seventh-busiest airport of Italy. The airport is named after Guglielmo Marconi, the Italian engineer and inventor who contributed greatly to the development of radio and telegraph and was a recipient of the 1909 Nobel Prize in Physics.