Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Chicago (AMS-CHIA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Chicago for United Airlines, Delta Air Lines, American Airlines, KLM Cityhopper, Transavia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Chicago.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Chicago is about 1 hr 30 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of hours: The time in Chicago is hour earlier than the time in Amsterdam. The timezone for Amsterdam is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 12:30:31. For Chicago the timezone is: UTC +-5:00 and the local time now: 05:30:31.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Chicago.
- Weekly there are 18 flights between Amsterdam to Chicago.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Chicago is at 11:00.
- The latest flight is at 15:30.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
The metropole Chicago has multiple airports: Chicago Midway International Airport (MDW), Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD), Chicago Rockford International Airport (RFD). Find cheap flights to Chicago here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Chicago, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Chicago?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|LX||Swiss International Air Lines||1||--||--|