Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Faro (AMS-FAO)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Faro for KLM Cityhopper, TAP Portugal, Transavia, TAP Express , White Airways. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Faro.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Faro is about 3 hr 5 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Faro is 1 hour earlier than the time in Amsterdam. The timezone for Amsterdam is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 16:00:12. For Faro the timezone is: UTC +01:00 and the local time now: 15:00:12.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Faro.
- Weekly there are 2 flights between Amsterdam to Faro.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Faro is at 05:40.
- The latest flight is at 06:40.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Faro Airport
Faro Airport is with over 6 million passengers a year Portugal's third-busiest airport, after Lisbon and Porto. The airport is a major hub for Ryanair which has 7 aircraft based here since 2010 and it is a large tourist destination: it gets very busy in the summer months, from March till October.
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Faro?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|