Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Hamburg (AMS-HAM)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Hamburg for Lufthansa, KLM Cityhopper, Lufthansa CityLine, Eurowings, Transavia. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Hamburg.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Hamburg is about 1 hr 0 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 22:05:24.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Hamburg.
- Weekly there are 21 flights between Amsterdam to Hamburg.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Hamburg is at 08:25.
- The latest flight is at 20:40.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Hamburg Airport - Helmut Schmid
Hamburg Airport, since November 2016 named Hamburg Airport Helmut Schmidt, is the international airport serving Hamburg, the second-largest city of Germany with one of the largest seaports in the world. The airport is with over 15 million passengers a year the fifth-busiest German airport. It opened in 1911 on this location making it the oldest airport in the world still in operation. It was for a while the main base for national carrier Lufthansa in the 1950 before it moved its base to Frankfurt. Now it is a main hub for low-cost carriers EasyJet and Ryanair.
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Hamburg?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|