Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Mumbai (AMS-BOM)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Mumbai for Jet Airways, Air India, KLM Cityhopper, IndiGo, Spicejet. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Mumbai.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Mumbai is about 7 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 4 hours: The time in Amsterdam is 4 hour earlier than the time in Mumbai. The timezone for Amsterdam is: UTC +01:00. The local time now: 20:43:28. For Mumbai the timezone is: UTC +05:30 and the local time now: 01:13:28.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Mumbai.
- Weekly there are 3 flights between Amsterdam to Mumbai.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Mumbai is at 11:20.
- The latest flight is at 11:20.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (named after an emperor) also known as CSIA, is with 30 million passengers India's second busiest airport and the 48th busiest in the world (2013). CSIA is a major international hub with well over 50 airlines flying to all over to world.
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Mumbai?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|