Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Porto (AMS-OPO)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Porto for KLM Cityhopper, TAP Portugal, Transavia, TAP Express , White Airways. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Porto.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Porto is about 2 hr 42 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Porto is 1 hour earlier than the time in Amsterdam.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Porto.
- Weekly there are 6 flights between Amsterdam to Porto.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Porto is at 09:05.
- The latest flight is at 20:30.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
About Francisco Sá Carneiro Airport
Porto Airport, or officially named Francisco Sa Carneiro Airport after the Portugese prime-minister who died in an airplane crash at this airport in 1980, is with close to 10 million passengers the second-busiest airport of Portugal, after Lisbon Airport and it is a base for Ryanair, national airline TAP Portugal and easyJet.
The airport has been completely refurbished in 2004 and has one runway and one terminal.
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Porto?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|