Looking for a cheap flight from Amsterdam to Rome (AMS-ROMA)? Flights fares for Amsterdam to Rome start at US $ 87.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Rome for Alitalia, KLM Cityhopper, Alitalia Cityliner, Transavia, Air Dolomiti. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Amsterdam to Rome.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Amsterdam and Rome is about 2 hr 5 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +02:00. The local time now: 12:07:20.
- There are 5 airlines flying from Amsterdam to Rome.
- Weekly there are 35 flights between Amsterdam to Rome.
- The earliest flight from Amsterdam to Rome is at 07:15.
- The latest flight is at 20:35.
- The cheapest price for flight from Amsterdam Rome is USD 87.00.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
The metropole Rome has multiple airports: Rome Ciampino Airport (CIA), Leonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (FCO). Find cheap flights to Rome here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Rome, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Amsterdam - Rome?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|