Looking for a cheap flight from Auckland to Hong Kong (AKL-HKG)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Auckland to Hong Kong for Cathay Pacific, Air New Zealand, Hong Kong Airlines, Hong Kong Express. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Auckland to Hong Kong.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Auckland and Hong Kong is about 11 hr 10 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 4 hours: The time in Hong Kong is 4 hour earlier than the time in Auckland. The timezone for Auckland is: UTC +12:00. The local time now: 02:25:26. For Hong Kong the timezone is: UTC +08:00 and the local time now: 22:25:26.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Auckland to Hong Kong.
- Weekly there are 7 flights between Auckland to Hong Kong.
- The earliest flight from Auckland to Hong Kong is at 01:00.
- The latest flight is at 23:55.
About Auckland Airport
The Auckland Airport (formerly called Auckland International Airport and also locally known as Mangere Airport) is the main gateway into New Zealand. With well over 16 million passengers a year it is the largest and busiest airport in New Zealand as well as one of the busiest in the Pacific Region.
About Hong Kong International Airport
The new Hong Kong International Airport or also named Chek Lap Kok Airport opened in 1998 replacing the aging and congested Kai Tak Airport near the city centre. The Hong Kong International Airport is built on an artificial island made by Dutch engineers.
Which airlines have direct flights between Auckland - Hong Kong?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|NZ||Air New Zealand||2||--||--|