Looking for a cheap flight from Auckland to Napier (AKL-NPE)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Auckland to Napier for Air New Zealand. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Auckland to Napier.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Auckland and Napier is about 1 hr 0 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +12:00. The local time now: 08:56:30.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Auckland to Napier.
- Weekly there are 11 flights between Auckland to Napier.
- The earliest flight from Auckland to Napier is at 06:40.
- The latest flight is at 15:10.
About Auckland Airport
The Auckland Airport (formerly called Auckland International Airport and also locally known as Mangere Airport) is the main gateway into New Zealand. With well over 16 million passengers a year it is the largest and busiest airport in New Zealand as well as one of the busiest in the Pacific Region.
About Napier Hawke's Bay Airport
The Hawke's Bay Airport or also known as Napier Airport is the region's main commercial airport. It is located just of the coast, a few km to the northeast of Napier city center and about 15km north of Hastings. A runway extension has just been completed allowing for jet aircraft like the Boeing 737 to land here. Rapidly increasing passenger numbers in recent years are behind new plans to further extend the runway and expand the terminal, but these are still only plans so far.
The airport was voted New Zealand's Best Regional Airport in 2013
Several airlines have services here, most of them fly to Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington.