Looking for a cheap flight from Auckland to Tokyo (AKL-TYOA)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Auckland to Tokyo for Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways, Air New Zealand, Air Japan, ANA Wings, Jetstar Japan. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Auckland to Tokyo.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Auckland and Tokyo is about 6 hr 50 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 3 hours: The time in Tokyo is 3 hour earlier than the time in Auckland. The timezone for Auckland is: UTC +12:00. The local time now: 13:10:58. For Tokyo the timezone is: UTC +09:00 and the local time now: 10:10:58.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Auckland to Tokyo.
- The earliest flight from Auckland to Tokyo is at 13:00.
- The latest flight is at 13:00.
About Auckland Airport
The Auckland Airport (formerly called Auckland International Airport and also locally known as Mangere Airport) is the main gateway into New Zealand. With well over 16 million passengers a year it is the largest and busiest airport in New Zealand as well as one of the busiest in the Pacific Region.
The metropole Tokyo has multiple airports: Haneda Airport (HND), Narita International Airport (NRT). Find cheap flights to Tokyo here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Tokyo, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
Which airlines have direct flights between Auckland - Tokyo?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|NZ||Air New Zealand||3||--||--|