Cheap flights Balikpapan to Surabaya
Looking for a cheap flight from Balikpapan to Surabaya (BPN-SUB)? Flights fares for Balikpapan to Surabaya start at US $ 36.00. Find the best and cheapest tickets on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Balikpapan to Surabaya for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air, Wings Air, Citilink. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the best flights from Balikpapan to Surabaya.
Flight information Balikpapan to Surabaya
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Balikpapan and Surabaya is about 1 hr 10 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Surabaya is 1 hour earlier than the time in Balikpapan. The timezone for Balikpapan is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 00:45:54. For Surabaya the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 23:45:54.
- There are 6 airlines flying from Balikpapan to Surabaya.
- Weekly there are 127 flights between Balikpapan to Surabaya.
- The earliest flight from Balikpapan to Surabaya is at 00:35.
- The latest flight is at 21:00.
- The cheapest price for a flight from Balikpapan Surabaya is USD 36.00.
About Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport
The Sultan Aji Muhammad Sulaiman Airport, formerly Sepinggan International Airport, in Balikpapan is the largest airport and busiest airport in Kalimantan on the Indonesian side of Borneo.
About Surabaya Juanda Airport
Juanda International Airport (SUB), is an airport located in Sidoarjo, a small town near Surabaya, East Java. Juanda International Airport is the 2nd largest and 2nd busiest airport in Indonesia after Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The airport was named after Djuanda Kartawidjaja, one of Indonesia's Prime Ministers. Juanda has an expanding selection of domestic routes, including direct flights to Lombok and Kalimantan.
There are two terminals at Juanda International Airport: Terminal A handles all international flights, while Terminal B is for domestic. The international arrival and departure hall is on the west wing and the domestic terminal is on the east wing. In the centre you can find the information centre and the shopping arcades. There is a large waiting room on the top of the airport terminal (accessible directly from outside), which can be very useful if your flight is delayed or if you have to wait here for one night.
Airlines with direct flights on route Balikpapan - Surabaya?
|Iata||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
See all flight departure times