Looking for a cheap flight from Banjarmasin to Makassar (BDJ-UPG)? Flights fares for Banjarmasin to Makassar start at US $ 60.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Banjarmasin to Makassar for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Citilink, Wings Air, Batik Air, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Banjarmasin to Makassar.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Banjarmasin and Makassar is about 5 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 11:42:03.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Banjarmasin to Makassar.
- Weekly there are 11 flights between Banjarmasin to Makassar.
- The earliest flight from Banjarmasin to Makassar is at 07:00.
- The latest flight is at 20:10.
- The cheapest price for flight from Banjarmasin Makassar is USD 60.00.
About Syamsudin Noor International Airport
Syamsuddin Noor (BDJ) airport is a medium size airport half an hour drive (26km) from the south-east of Banjarmasin city. It is one of the few Indonesian airports which can handle wide-body jets like the Boeing 767, the first one landed here in 2004.
About Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
Makassar Airport is a major hub for flights between west and east Indonesia and with over 5 million passengers a year it is one the busiest airports in Indonesia. From Makassar you can take a flight to almost every airport in the eastern part of the country as well as to major airports in Java and Kalimantan. Garuda and Airasia have flights from Makassar to a few international destinations like Singapore and Kuala Lumpur.
Which airlines have direct flights between Banjarmasin - Makassar?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|