Looking for a cheap flight from Beijing to Chengdu (BJSA-CTU)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Beijing to Chengdu for China Southern Airlines, Air China, China Eastern Airlines, XiamenAir, Shanghai Airlines, Shenzhen Airlines. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Beijing to Chengdu.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Beijing and Chengdu is about 2 hr 45 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Chengdu is 1 hour earlier than the time in Beijing. The timezone for Beijing is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 09:39:49. For Chengdu the timezone is: UTC +07:00 and the local time now: 08:39:49.
- There are 4 airlines flying from Beijing to Chengdu.
- Weekly there are 20 flights between Beijing to Chengdu.
- The earliest flight from Beijing to Chengdu is at 06:25.
- The latest flight is at 23:05.
The metropole Beijing has multiple airports: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK), Beijing Beijing Nanyuan Airport (NAY). Find cheap flights to Beijing here on Utiket. We compare flights to all airports in Beijing, so you can find easily the cheapest flight..
About Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport
The Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport is China's fifth busiest and is a major gateway for flights to the western part of the country and serves as a hub for Air China as well as Sichuan Airlines and Chengdu Airlines.
Which airlines have direct flights between Beijing - Chengdu?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|