Looking for a cheap flight from Bengkulu to Palembang (BKS-PLM)? Flights fares for Bengkulu to Palembang start at US $ 51.00. Find the best and cheapest flights on this route and other relevant information.
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Bengkulu to Palembang for Lion Air, Garuda Indonesia, Batik Air, Wings Air, Citilink, Sriwijaya Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Bengkulu to Palembang.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Bengkulu and Palembang is about 55 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +07:00. The local time now: 23:02:42.
- There are 2 airlines flying from Bengkulu to Palembang.
- Weekly there are 12 flights between Bengkulu to Palembang.
- The earliest flight from Bengkulu to Palembang is at 07:30.
- The latest flight is at 18:30.
- The cheapest price for flight from Bengkulu Palembang is USD 51.00.
About Fatmawati Soekarno Airport
Fatmawati Soekarno Airport (BKS), formerly Padangkemiling Airport, is an airport in Bengkulu, a city in South Sumatra, Indonesia. This airport is named after Fatmawati Soekarno, the First Lady of Indonesia, wife of Soekarno, the first President of Indonesia.
About Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport
The Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II Airport serves the city of Palembang and surrounding area in South Sumatra Province. This airport is named after Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin, the last Sultan of Palembang, and the airport is often abbreviated as SMB II Airport.
Which airlines have direct flights between Bengkulu - Palembang?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|