Looking for a cheap flight from Birmingham to Amsterdam (BHX-AMS)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Birmingham to Amsterdam for British Airways, easyJet, KLM Cityhopper, Flybe, BA CityFlyer. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Birmingham to Amsterdam.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Birmingham and Amsterdam is about 1 hr 10 min.
- Be aware there is a time difference of 1 hours: The time in Birmingham is 1 hour earlier than the time in Amsterdam. The timezone for Birmingham is: UTC +00:00. The local time now: 02:04:50. For Amsterdam the timezone is: UTC +01:00 and the local time now: 03:04:50.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Birmingham to Amsterdam.
- Weekly there are 15 flights between Birmingham to Amsterdam.
- The earliest flight from Birmingham to Amsterdam is at 06:00.
- The latest flight is at 19:45.
About Birmingham Airport
Birmingham Airport was previously called Birmingham International Airport and also Elmdon Airport. Several airlines have a base at Birmingham Airport: Ryanair, Thomas Cook, Jet2.com and Flybe. Most flights are to destinations in the UK and to continental Europe but also to destinations further away: India, North America and the Caribbean. Emirates operates twice daily flights to Dubai, one of these with the Airbus A380 Superjumbo.
About Amsterdam Airport Schiphol
Schiphol Airport or Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is the largest Dutch airport and the third-largest in Europe, after Heathrow near London and Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. Every year, Schiphol processes more than 60 million passengers. Schiphol Airport is home to the national airline KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, but also for Corendon, Tui and Transavia. Schiphol is also the European hub for Delta Airlines and Jet Airways.
Which airlines have direct flights between Birmingham - Amsterdam?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|