Looking for a cheap flight from Borocay to Manila (MPH-MNL)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Borocay to Manila for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, SEAir, Philippine Airlines, AirAsia Zest. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Borocay to Manila.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Borocay and Manila is about 55 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Borocay to Manila.
- Weekly there are 1 flights between Borocay to Manila.
- The earliest flight from Borocay to Manila is at 12:30.
- The latest flight is at 12:30.
About Godofredo P. Ramos Airport
Godofredo P. Ramos Airport or also called Caticlan Airport and Boracay Airport is located in Malay city in Aklan province. The airport is the closest of the two gateways to the popular holiday island of Boracay, the other being the farther away but bigger Kalibo International Airport.
About Ninoy Aquino International Airport
The Ninoy Aquino International Airport of Manila (NAIA) is the main gateway to the Philippines. With over 30 million passengers a year this airport is in top 50 of busiest airports in the world.
Which airlines have direct flights between Borocay - Manila?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|