Looking for a cheap flight from Cagayan de Oro to Borocay (CGY-MPH)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Cagayan de Oro to Borocay for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, AirAsia Zest, SEAir, Philippine Airlines, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Cagayan de Oro to Borocay.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Cagayan de Oro and Borocay is about 1 hr 35 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 17:01:17.
- There are 1 airlines flying from Cagayan de Oro to Borocay.
- Weekly there are 3 flights between Cagayan de Oro to Borocay.
- The earliest flight from Cagayan de Oro to Borocay is at 08:55.
- The latest flight is at 08:55.
About Laguindingan International Airport
Laguindingan International Airport is the brand new airport serving the cities Cagayan de Oro (CDO) and Iligan and the provinces Misamis Oriental and Lanao del Norte. The airport opened in 2013 at a cost of almost 8 billion peso (US$ 160 million).
About Godofredo P. Ramos Airport
Godofredo P. Ramos Airport or also called Caticlan Airport and Boracay Airport is located in Malay city in Aklan province. The airport is the closest of the two gateways to the popular holiday island of Boracay, the other being the farther away but bigger Kalibo International Airport.