Looking for a cheap flight from Cebu to Borocay (CEB-MPH)?
Before you book a flight you can use Utiket to find the cheapest flights from Cebu to Borocay for PAL Express, Cebu Pacific Air, Philippine Airlines, SEAir, AirAsia Zest, SkyJet Air. All flight data are real-time and accurate. Utiket finds all the cheapest flights from Cebu to Borocay.
Flight time and time difference
- On average the flight time between Cebu and Borocay is about 50 min.
- There is no time difference between these cities. The timezone for both cities is: UTC +08:00. The local time now: 11:58:32.
- There are 3 airlines flying from Cebu to Borocay.
- Weekly there are 6 flights between Cebu to Borocay.
- The earliest flight from Cebu to Borocay is at 06:45.
- The latest flight is at 13:40.
About Mactan-Cebu International Airport
The Mactan-Cebu International Airport serves the city of Cebu and Cebu Province in the Visayas region in the Philippines. It is the second largest airport in the Philippines handling over five million passengers a year, many of them international passengers as Cebu Airport is the second gateway into the country after Manila International Airport.
About Godofredo P. Ramos Airport
Godofredo P. Ramos Airport or also called Caticlan Airport and Boracay Airport is located in Malay city in Aklan province. The airport is the closest of the two gateways to the popular holiday island of Boracay, the other being the farther away but bigger Kalibo International Airport.
Which airlines have direct flights between Cebu - Borocay?
|IATA||Airline||Flights||Minimum Price||Average Price|
|5J||Cebu Pacific Air||3||21.00||55.00|